Grief and Loss Counselling
What is grief?
The loss of anything creates grief. Grief is acute mental suffering or distress over affliction or loss that can
be experienced as sharp sorrow or painful regret.
I work with individuals who have suffered a general loss. You may find yourself feeling:
- Lost, helpless and hopeless in your life
- Alone and lonely with no-one to talk to
- Frustrated with friends and family who are not listening to you
- Angry that those close to you are saying, “Get on with your life”
You may be asking yourself:
- How can I ever get through this pain?
- Will I ever meet anyone again?
- Will anyone ever like me enough to be friends?
- How can anyone like me, when I look like this?
- Will my life ever be normal again?
- Am I depressed or is what I’m feeling okay?
- Am I afraid of being hurt again by being in a relationship?
By having specialised Grief and Loss Counselling it is possible to:
- Understand your feelings and emotions so you can start to feel positive again
- Find a way to build the support system that you need and want so you feel less alone
- Have the freedom to talk about your loss without fear of judgement
- Learn to understand and navigate through your loss and start to build the life you want
If you're ready to move beyond grief and loss and rediscover joy through counselling with Cait Wotherspoon, here's what to do next:
If you’re ready to make an appointment or want to book a FREE 10-minute telephone consultation,
please click the Schedule Appointment button below and I will contact you shortly.
If you’re not ready to make an appointment, please call me