Couples Grief and Loss Counselling
I work with parents who have experienced a death in their family and are struggling to come to terms with the loss.
I work with parents:
havelost a child and are struggling with their grief
- Are experiencing the loss differently to their partner and can’t understand why they aren’t grieving the same way
- Want to learn to speak more openly about how they feel with their partner
In couples counselling we work together so you can:
- Learn about your own grief so you can better support yourself and your partner
- Build a new relationship that can be stronger than it was before
- Learn new communication skills, so you can talk to each other honestly about your own loss
33% of relationships fail due to the loss of a child or a child being disabled. This is a challenging time. Not only are you trying to work through your own issues, but you are trying to deal with your partner to keep your relationship together.
I can help you navigate this difficult time so you can come out the other side stronger, closer and more resilient than ever before.
If you’re ready to move beyond grief and loss and rediscover joy through counselling with Cait Wotherspoon, here’s what to do next:
If you’re ready to make an appointment or want to book a FREE 10-minute telephone consultation,
please click the Schedule Appointment button below and I will contact you shortly.
If you’re not ready to make an appointment, please call me